In September the construction department at Fieldstone went on our annual outing for 3 days. This event was held in St. George again. The highlight of the trip for me was the Zions Narrows hike. If you have never done this hike I highly recommend it as it is one of the most spectacular places on earth. If you want to feel closer to God, this is a good place to do it. Enjoy the scenery.
Our condo had a shuffle board. First time I have ever played it. It is addicting. Now I will be a pro the next cruise ship I go on. Don't only elderly people play Shuffle Board?
WOW!
WOW AGAIN!

There was a horseshoe bend in the canyon that had the most incredible view straight above. I climbed on this rock and stared at the sky for about 15 minutes. See the next picture.
This was the view above.
We had to walk through the river about 60% of the hike.


About 7 miles up we had hiked enough. This was our turn around point. The motion of the river around this rock had carved out a hole about 8 feet deep. This was a popular cooling off spot. You can see I am trying to do the Superman. But Superman goes up, I went down.



Our condo had a shuffle board. First time I have ever played it. It is addicting. Now I will be a pro the next cruise ship I go on. Don't only elderly people play Shuffle Board?
There was a horseshoe bend in the canyon that had the most incredible view straight above. I climbed on this rock and stared at the sky for about 15 minutes. See the next picture.
This was the view above.
We had to walk through the river about 60% of the hike. 

About 7 miles up we had hiked enough. This was our turn around point. The motion of the river around this rock had carved out a hole about 8 feet deep. This was a popular cooling off spot. You can see I am trying to do the Superman. But Superman goes up, I went down. 


These were my hiking companions, co-workers. Exhausted and wet.
2 comments:
THose are some great scenery shots. I love that area. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.
Beautiful! I definitely want to go there sometime this year, but without my bubba luv, for sure.
Post a Comment