WOW!!!! This is the most exciting thing I have posted yet. I have a bunch more pictures saved in my new posts to publish but
haven't had time to do it. But I had to put this one in and let everyone know about the most incredible thing that has happened. Last Saturday night Diana and I were walking along the sand at Myrtle Beach. The moon was up, the waves were gently rolling into shore, some people down the beach were setting off fireworks and it was a beautiful night. Do you have chills yet? I thought it was the perfect moment so I asked Diana to marry me. She said YES!!!!
Whaaaahoooooo! After getting back to the condo we let everyone know and they took this picture, me with a
mischievous smile and Diana showing off her ring.

This is the next day on the beach. We have had such a great time. If you are wondering, we stayed at a condo with Diana's Brother Shaun and his family.
Here is a view from our condo balcony. Incredible!!!!!! More pictures of the trip to come later.....

10 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you. She is getting a good guy. I will have to meet her sometime soon. Keep us up on all the good news!
Dad, your face in the first picture looks suspiciously like you had been crying when it was being taken. Hm....I must be wrong.... you NEVER cry when your happy....:) he he
Aaaahhhh, aren't you cute in your matching outfits! Congrats!
congrats uncle glen!!!! i have never met this Diana, but she seems fabulous and you two look so happy! we are happy for you! :) (this is your niece kristi by the way...)
Yay! Congratulations, Uncle Glen! We're happy for you.
Yippeeee!!!!! I am so happy for you. Diana, we all love you too and are so pleased to welcome you to our family. Love you both!
Terrie
Hooray!!!!! Good job uncle Glen! You two make such the cute couple! I'm so happy for you! Diana, you already are a part of our family and it will be nice to make it official!
Love you guys :>
Jenny
Congrats!!!! Yeah another wedding!! So I am way excited for you!! I want you to know Dianna I agree with Jenny you are already apart of the family, I am glad to make it official. HOORAY!!!!
I can't wait to see your ring. OH and more pictures!
well.................what can I say? Diana, you know how I feel about you! The moment I met you I felt such a wonderful and strong sisterly connection with you. This is truly a wonderful thing! You fit like a glove in the family and when I see the two of you together it is so refreshing. Little brother....I have never seen you so happy! I am getting all blubbery right now....awwwwwe, cant wait to see you two love birds so I can squeeze you both! luv ya!
Congratulations Uncle Glen!! I am so happy for the two of you!
Post a Comment