I have a great boss!!!! (second from left) For my birthday last year he treated me to a fishing trip in the Uintah's with a couple of co-workers. It was a georgeous day. I didn't catch a single fish but I loved being there. I love the beauty of those mountains.

Me on the right out in the middle of a remote lake.

Check out the incredible scenery!

Early to bed, early to rise, fish all day, make up lies.

What style and form!!

About 30 seconds after this picture was taken a lightning bolt struck about a quarter mile from us. We saw the flash and needless to say it scared the bajeebees out of us. It soon started to pour so we packed up and left.

When we were out on this lake we saw a mountain goat jumping from ledge to ledge on the cliff face. look in the center of the next picture. I had a fantastic birthday!


1 comment:
That looks like a gorgeous place to spend your birthday. Do you remember the name of the lake you were at? Great shot of the mountain goat jumping! Happy waaaayy belated birthday!
Post a Comment