Tuesday, March 4
Hanksville 4-Wheelin'
Last November I went four wheelin' with several guys from work about 15 miles west of a tiny little town called Hanksville in south central Utah . As you can see from the pictures it looks like we were on the moon. It was a balmy 65 degrees with sunny blue skies. Another incredible adventure. I am the second from the left in the picture below.
The hill you see below I'm guessing is about 150 feet high. I am too old to have the courage to try that one to the top.
But as you can see I made it half way!!!!!! SUPER SCHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is our group. I am on the right on the yellow machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have another word for those Schippers who don't dare going to the top. I would be one of them. How about Scared S***less Schippers! Heehee!
LOL
Post a Comment