Diana and Patty resting.
Diana and me at Linda's house.
I was the only guy there since Bob was in Erda for the week, so everywhere we went I felt like I was dragging along my harem. Diana's friend Patty (left) was in town from Wisconsin, so she spent the weekend with us. She is a hoot! I think Linda and Penny (Penny came down too) made another long time friend. Patty, we were so glad you were there!!!!
They got a little silly at times. I caught them showing off there wares in this picture. (Patty, Linda, Diana, Penny)
There were some amazing homes to see. This is a shot of the backyard pool overlooking Snow Canyon. If you want this for your desk top back ground let me know. I'll email it to you. I took too many photo's to show you here.
Me and Diana in our "leather" in front of one of the parade homes. Thanks Diana for such a wonderful weekend!!!!! And Thank You Linda for being such a wonderful sister and hostess!!!! I love you!

They got a little silly at times. I caught them showing off there wares in this picture. (Patty, Linda, Diana, Penny)
There were some amazing homes to see. This is a shot of the backyard pool overlooking Snow Canyon. If you want this for your desk top back ground let me know. I'll email it to you. I took too many photo's to show you here.
Me and Diana in our "leather" in front of one of the parade homes. Thanks Diana for such a wonderful weekend!!!!! And Thank You Linda for being such a wonderful sister and hostess!!!! I love you!
3 comments:
I giggled out loud at the 'bust shot'! That was pretty funny. I bet every guy you saw was so jealous. Look at the hotties you were sportin'!
Wow! Looks like fun. All the women must love you!!
Ummmm.... excuse me.... did I give you permission to post a picture of my backyard on your blog? I don't think so.
Post a Comment